As part of Britain's largest single site University, you'll be joining a community of over 11,000 staff and 35,000 students. That means you'll enjoy a wealth of expertise at your fingertips and a wide range of employee benefits that include:
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced provision of maternity, adoption, paternity and special leave
- On campus nurseries
- Tax relief on childcare costs
- In-house Training and Development Unit providing developmental courses
- Defined benefits pension scheme
- Reduced rate staff car parks
- Season ticket loans for public transport
- Christmas / New Year closure
- Occupational health and counselling services
- A dedicated Disability adviser for staff
We've even developed a comprehensive range of policies and practices designed to support you to achieve your ideal work/life balance, as well as a wide range of staff discounts on a selection of campus-based, local and national services.
As a large regional employer we're committed to reducing our environmental impact, and actively support and promote sustainable travel. Via our Green Travel Plan, we take steps to increase the travel options available to our staff and students; these include our staff 'Cycle to Work' scheme and Annual Interest Free Travel Loans.
Browse our current vacancies, sign up to learn about the latest opportunities or apply now.